Class Dojo





ClassDojo is a FREE, effective, and excellent tool that I would like to share with you today.  For the past two years, I have used this resource in my classroom.  This app allows teachers to monitor student behavior in a fun and compelling manner.

ClassDojo is great for the following reasons:

  • Parent Contact: Sends out a notice to parents every Friday.
  • Parent Instant Messenger: You can send a message to all parents, or individually, instantly! :)
  • Positive and negative feedback to students and parents. 
  • Students keep track of  their behavior with their personal page, and they create a monster avatar!
  • Student of Month: In my classroom, the student with the most points and without any negatives becomes Student of the Month. I give them a certificate and a prize. If there was a tie between several students, the class voted.  
  • You can customize positive and negative feedback categories.
I have come across so many teachers and administrators who do not know about this FREE program,  so I wanted to try to start spreading the word because it works!

If you decide to try ClassDojo, I would love for you to share how it worked for your class. 

If you already use ClassDojo, please feel free to share your experiences. 



For more information on this program, please follow this link www.classdojo.com.

Comments

Popular Posts